Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Acer 11.6" AO725-0687 Laptop PC with AMD Dual-Core C-70 Deals

By saini - (CA)
This review is from: Acer 11.6" AO725-0687 Laptop PC with AMD Dual-Core C-70 Processor,Windows 8 Operating System-Red (Personal Computers)
I purchased this Acer 11.6" AO725-0687 Laptop 3 weeks ago & extremely satisfied with this Purchase. It is thin, light weight yet very fast for everyday use.Long Battery Life, Windows 8, USB 3.0, HDMI Port, Dual-Core Accelerated Processor, HD Graphics & a Very Stylish Look makes it perfect Machine for me.

 By Danica Jones - (Ca)

This review is from: Acer 11.6" AO725-0687 Laptop PC with AMD Dual-Core C-70 Processor,Windows 8 Operating System-Red (Personal Computers)
I got this for my husband after he stepped on his old laptop and ruined it (way to go, husband). This one works pretty well, and even though I'm typing this from my Mac and love Macs way more, I have become quite fond of how quick the Acer boots (like one second, literally), how portable it is, and how easy it is to use. My husband still can't figure it out as far as the network setup stuff goes, but I think that's more of a husband problem than a computer problem, since it works fine when I use it. It isn't PERFECT, but this little thing gets the job done nicely.
By Albert Abrantes - (UK)

This review is from: Acer 11.6" AO725-0687 Laptop PC with AMD Dual-Core C-70 Processor,Windows 8 Operating System-Red (Personal Computers)
this netbook is exceptional.Battery life is excellent does'nt heat up like my previous gateway which shutsdown when it easily overheats.It's Acer cloud player is excellent not what I expected from a usual windows media player standard on all my laptops.Size wise and weight it's very thin and light.Clarity of it's HD screen is incredible.Browser fast and quick.Hard drive space is even better at 320 GB.The Price is great and excellent very affordable yet out performs my two previuos more expensive dell laptop and Gateway netbook.The keys are even great and the mouse is very responsive and quick to where I navigate it.I uploaded all my music files all 3600 very fast and all datas of my music files were all there to view.i connected my portable dvd drive to watch a movie and it was quick and running under Acer's cloud player.All usb are very tight not loose which is good gaurantees a clear connection of all my devices and external hard drives.I downloaded I tunes installed my Itunes movie files and it's quick and playing.So far this is the latest on my ACER netbook I only have this for less than a month.But excellent purchase very satisfied.

1 nhận xét: