Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-771G-6814 17.3-Inch Laptop Deals

By Tom A. (DE, USA)

This review is from: Acer Aspire V3-771G-6814 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) (Personal Computers)
I wont get too specific but I would like to say this, it runs smooth, sound quality is excellent, I can run ALL the Total War Games to max settings, as well as Skyrim which should indicate that this Baby will not only be able to handle the upcoming Rome 2 game but also most other games. By the way yes this is also a good Laptop for COD and Battlefield fans! Gaming laptop on the cheap with a nice size screen for when you travel or are at home. How can you go wrong? One of the best investments I made in the last 3 years! Get em before these gems become better known possibly driving the price up more!

 By troubled_teen (Austin, TX)

This review is from: Acer Aspire V3-771G-6814 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) (Personal Computers)
I was a little apprehensive buying a new computer online with no reviews but this ended up being a great purchase. I needed a new notebook for DJing/music production and occasional gaming and decided on this one. This notebook is FAST and runs everything I throw at it nicely; Ableton Live, Serato DJ, Sleeping Dogs and other newer PC games, and just media in general such as 1080p YouTube videos and things like that. The screen is big and bright, with a native resolution of 1600x900 which, while not true 1080p, is more than sufficient for my needs. I really like the piano black finish and so far it hasn't really been a fingerprint magnet because I wash my hands.

The downsides? There are a couple but they are relatively minor in my opinion. The first is Windows 8; I truly hate this operating system and the first thing I did when I got this notebook was format the HDD and reinstall Windows 7. The battery life also kind of sucks at 4 hours max, but really I keep this thing plugged in 90% of the time. It's also pretty big so it's not the most portable of laptops but for my needs that's not an issue, really, but if you are a frequent traveler I'd look into a smaller option.

Basically, if you are like me and need a notebook that will be used at home 90% of the time then this is a good choice.
By Amanda Schmitz (CA)

This review is from: Acer Aspire V3-771G-6814 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) (Personal Computers)
This is by far the best laptop I've owned so far. It's a little on the heavy side but since I don't plan on traveling anywhere with it, that's okay. The screen is HUGE and the colors are amazing. I've always had 'washed out' colors on my laptops so it's something I'm use to and definitely doesn't bother me at ALL, I don't even notice it to be honest.

I was apprehensive about Windows 8 but I actually like it. It took all of 10 minutes to get the hang of it. The laptop itself runs very fast and I originally got it so that I could play my Sims 3 game (with all expansions, stuff packs and extra website content) on all high settings. It plays perfectly AND it doesn't overheat with at least 2 hours of continuous play.

I'm very impressed and I'm glad that I decided to go with this one!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét