Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire S3-391-6616 i3 Deals

By rich - (CA)
This review is from: Acer Aspire S3-391-6616 i3 4 GB 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Home Premium (Personal Computers)
excellent value on this small light weight laptop. it fits into my soft brief case easily. It is perfect as a travelling laptop. screen is vivid, keyboard fits and feels good to the touch. speed is adequate but ok for my use. i purchased a clear plastic cover that fits snugly and protects the surface from scratches. I would recommend as a decent quality laptop in the lower price range.

 By S. M. Bueno "smihich" (NY)
This review is from: Acer Aspire S3-391-6616 i3 4 GB 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Home Premium (Personal Computers)
Great little computer. Bought it for my mom and follow the tips of buying this version instead of the one with Windows 8. It has been working flawlessly. The color it's also better than what I thought it would be. Very, very happy with this choice. I totally recommend it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét