Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Acer 13.3" Laptop 4GB 500GB + 20GB SSD | S3-391-6448 Deals

By John Garvin "JRG" (Laredo) -
This review is from: Acer 13.3" Laptop 4GB 500GB + 20GB SSD | S3-391-6448 (Personal Computers)
My wife has had hers for several months and I decided to order one as well. I love the 13" screen, light weight, no noisy fan, no cooling ports on bottom to worry aout blocking, never hot, quick start-up, construction. Note price fluctuates dramatically so one has to watch daily. Mine from Amazon was $426 incl. shipping. My old 15.5" Compaq was inexpensive and totally reliable but now its' size and weight etc seems like a dinosaur in comparison.

 By Paul A. Schwahn "atlmapas" (Atlanta, GA)

This review is from: Acer 13.3" Laptop 4GB 500GB + 20GB SSD | S3-391-6448 (Personal Computers)
This is a very nice laptop for the price. I paid under $350 for a refurbished unit and at that price point this laptop is unbeatable. The track pad is a bit "clunky", but that's not a deal breaker. It's light weight and ultra thin profile is fantastic and every bit as good as the ones that cost $300 - $400 more. The time to up and running from sleep mode is very quick and the boot up time from a complete power off mode is acceptable for the price. This line of Acer Ultrabooks is at the bottom of the performance and specification spectrum for this category, but unless you place a high demand on your laptop you won't be disappointed in this machine for the price.
By -(Ronaldo)(CA)
This review is from: Acer 13.3" Laptop 4GB 500GB + 20GB SSD | S3-391-6448 (Personal Computers)
I just received this laptop for few hours ago. I've using it for about 10 hours and writing this.
First of all, I really liked its light weight compared to my old thick heavy laptop which caused me back pain.
I have charged its battery full and went out with it. After two and a half hours, it died. Apparently, it supposed to be run for at leat 5 hours, since the specification describes it runs about 5.5 hours. I was so not feeling great, because I didn't bring my charger with me, since I thought it would last for at least 4~5 hours. I was only using office word. After that I came back home, and I tried to adjust the brightness of the monitor, but it did not work. It still does not work. I just got the brand-new laptop, even if it is refurbished, I still paid for about $408 including shipping of $8 something. However, surprisingly, the major function does not work!!! It is really horrible... But still, it is worth with this low price. other functions work perfectly find, but the battery running time and control of the brightness.
So I just thought that I am the unfortunate one...ㅜㅜ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét