Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-552-8404 15.6-Inch Deals

By Judith Lindsay -(UK)

This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-552-8404 15.6-Inch Laptop (Cold Steel) (Personal Computers)
Loving this laptop by Acer! So lightweight! I call Acer laptops 'workhorses' as they have all worked great for me and my family members and are so durable. This is my 4th Acer laptop. Just be aware of two things; it does not have an optical drive for playing cd/dvds (I ordered an external one), thus making it ultra light. I can carry it to class without noticing it. Also Windows 8 does not have Word or Excel programs, but I see I can get it online for a minimum monthly charge through Microsoft. I knew this going in to it but had to search around for this information, so wanted other potential buyers to know it. I am completely happy with this laptop!

 By Jim - (Ca)

This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-552-8404 15.6-Inch Laptop (Cold Steel) (Personal Computers)
This laptop was to replace a desktop that has been used for general browsing and word processing. I also wanted to add something that would do well with Premiere, Lightroom, and Photoshop. I know I could have spent $1000 in something with an i7 and discrete video card but this has been more than good enough. I knew from mass exports in Lightroom that my work Laptop with an i5 was slower than our other home Laptop with an A8. On the downside I am sure that I WILL be spending another $30 to make the RAM to 8GB.
By TCCC143 - (usa)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-552-8404 15.6-Inch Laptop (Cold Steel) (Personal Computers)
Probably the thinnest laptop I have ever owned. Feels solid, no give in the when handling it. Still need to get use to Windows 8, but the laptop seems to hold plenty of power to handle games, video and multiple tasks just fine. It is very quiet, I never hear the fan, and it has not once gotten warm while in my lap.
I wish the battery life could be a little better, but for the price you cannot go wrong.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét