Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-571P-6485 15.6 Deals

By Matias P. - (CA)
Super fast, sleek looking (Apple "inspired"), instant on, very responsive screen. I cannot find anything wrong with this machine. I've got it refurbished but looks like new and it saved me a few hundred dollars.
I've had Acers for years and they continue to impress me.

 By Bekah (DEXTER, OR, US) -
This is a very nice laptop for the money. I love using it more than my mac laptop at work. I am very glad I bought it! It seems like it will last for a long time.
By Roger Golden - (CA)
This NEW computer Only worked for 1 day. It then died and had to be sent for repair to ACER. I am awaiting ACER to retunr repaired product and see how it works. Kind of dissapointing that it had to be sent for repair after 1 day.

Also, the computer had the wrong purchase date attached to the specific serial number on Acer website. While the purchase date showed Feb 2013 and this was purchased in August 2013. Not sure why this happenned, but created another issue with this purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét