Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C710-2834 11.6-Inch Deals

By Stephen Aforismo 

This review is from: Acer C710-2834 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) (Personal Computers)
I only purchased this a week ago, but I find this an amazing piece of machinery. I am astounded how fast the internet is on this and I like Google Chrome. I switched over from IE because I was getting tired of the constant error messages and having it close all the time. I'm glad I did, it's easier to use and very stable. I have an Acer Netbook from two years ago that is great, but slowing down even with 2 GB of Ram. I decided to use that as my "Windows" laptop and use this Chromebook for web-surfing. I even use the trackpad because it is the best I have ever used. It works perfectly, and I have come across some really bad trackpads in my day. I know that this is not for everyone but if you have a main desktop or laptop and want a supplemental computer for really fast web-surfing, this is the way to go. You won't be disappointed.
 By D. Lazarovic (Miami, Florida) - 
(REAL NAME)  
This review is from: Acer C710-2834 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) (Personal Computers)
I bought this as an extra computer to have around the house. The biggest weakness is the inability to print unless your using a google cloudprint enabled printer. If you want to have an extra computer for the kids or guests to use, one that can't get messed up (no viruses, no settings to change), and you only want to spend $200 this is a good product.
By Megs 
This review is from: Acer C710-2834 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) (Personal Computers)
Bought this about 2 weeks ago and I love it! Its easy, fast, and small so you dont have to carry this huge laptop around. I recommend it for anyone who wants just a small laptop to take to the coffee shop to work on papers or web searches.

1 nhận xét: