Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire P3-171-6820 11.6-Inch Deals

By XXX -
This review is from: Acer Aspire P3-171-6820 11.6-Inch Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
This computer is great. It is what I have been waiting for, a fully power windows PC in tablet form.
Pros:
The computer is relatively high powered for a tablet and a computer of the price.
The keyboard is great, this tablet is very widescreen which means the keyboard has the space to be less compact than most 11 in keyboards.
The keyboard feels great while typing.
The tablet comes with a bluetooth mouse which is not always necessary but handy at times.
The touch works great.
There was not much bloatware preinstalled
The case with the bluetooth keyboard has a little notch/slot system to allow the user to type and use the computer in their lap as a laptop unlike most tablets/cases (this is my favorite feature).
This is extremely lightweight which is great for school.
The screen powers off when you shut the case and powers back on when the case is opened.

Cons:
So far I have not found many, I sometimes wish there was a touchpad built in to the case in addition to the keyboard.
There is only one USB port which is a bit limiting.
The keyboard is very thin and as a result has a tendency to move with typing.
The keyboard is micro USB charged the included cord is incredibly short as it is intended to be used to power the keyboard from the computer. However I wish is had come with a decent length cord.
The computer came with an adapter for the microHDMI but is goes to VGA?
The case is a little inconvenient when you wish to use the tablet as a tablet, you can't just flip the keyboard behind (or rather you can but you will hit keys as the keyboard remains on) and the case is a little difficult to remove.

I previously bought/returned the surface and I actually like this device more than the surface.

 By Anarchi-Angel (San Francisco, CA USA)

This review is from: Acer Aspire P3-171-6820 11.6-Inch Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
Hello folks, the following information is shared to the best of my knowledge and experience with the unit. Just to give you a piece of mind, I am an IT professional with over 10 years of experience including mobile solutions (i.e. phones, tablets, etc.)

I decided purchase this product purely for business. This means no games and no major processing involved - such as running applications such as Photoshop® or AutoDesk®. I use it to browse the web, work on documents, and even take it out for presentations. Occasionally, I like to play tablet games here and there and watch some movies on Netflix®. I can barely feel any delay because the applications that I use are small and require very little memory (RAM). If you use this purely for the same reasons that I have, I doubt that you would be disappointed. Keep in mind that this may be designed as a tablet, but the parts are purely made for a PC, this means that the weight of the device may be slightly heavier than your standard iPad® or Android® Tablets. But for the cost and and simplicity of a mobile office with touch screen - it was one of the best investments I have made this year.

The final warning I can provide is regarding Windows 8 - I know that several people dislike it so far, but for those who are technically savvy, please take the time to play with it and understand its potential. I didn't like it at all in the beginning, but when I grew to understand the functions of the OS, I came to realize that it this technology is ahead of its time and that when I needed certain features to be performed, it was ready and waiting the whole time that I had doubted it.

Final note: I don't like the search feature in Windows 8 but it doesn't mean that I couldn't work with it, this is just my opinion. Regardless, this is a great PC/Tablet - it is easy to use, easy to learn to navigate and explore (well for me anyway), fairly light, and the price was fairly alright. The simplicity is there and as I had stated before, you get what you pay for.

I hope this helps you in your decisions - best of luck!
By Viviane G. - (Ca)
This review is from: Acer Aspire P3-171-6820 11.6-Inch Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I bought the first Acer ultrabook on August 29th, after installing the microsoft office 2013 the computer stopped working completely. I returned the item and Amazon sent me a new one immediately. I was happier with the second during the first three weeks. However, for the last two weeks the keyboard stopped working completely, the computer freezes and restart suddenly in the middle of me presentations in the classroom. I am a professor and can't have this type of issue. Anyway, now I am sending this machine to Acer. Because of my busy schedule I missed the opportunity to return this computer. It would the perfect machine (it is small, light and works as laptop and tablet), but it does not function properly and it is not reliable. I had a Macbook Pro for years and never had a single problem. Perharps it is time to buy another mac. I am very upset that I will have to send this ultrabook to Acer and will be without a computer for about 10 days. This is my traumatizing experience.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét