Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-471P-6498 14-Inch Deals

By Navin Goyal (New Jersey) -
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-471P-6498 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
The laptop is pretty decent. Backlit keyboard is cool but feels a little delicate..not a big deal though. Had issues with the wifi connection dropping randomly but uninstalled the driver and installed newer driver from Acer's website (Please see that if you check the driver already installed it says the driver is up to date. But there is another latest driver on Acer website. So you will need to manually uninstall the current driver and install the newer driver). No more issues with the wifi dropping so far. Got a nice deal from Amazon. The speakers are great. Need to get used to Windows 8. Touchscreen is nice. The battery lasts about 4-4.5 hrs. Laptop is sleek and looks fancy. Touchpad is not upto the mark, but again that's not a deal breaker. Some people complained of fan noise on similar model series, but it was minimal and unnoticeable. Will definitely recommend this laptop.

 By D. Larson "4reel" (Mineral Point, Wisconsin) -
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-471P-6498 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this computer mostly for wifi use and traveling. When I first tried it slow would have been to kind of a word. Windows 8 was another issue but that is training more that a problem. I brought up the task manager, ctrl, alt, del and watched the resource meter. Symantec was eating more than 50% of the resources and even more during an update. I removed Symantec and installed Kaspersky instead and it made a huge difference. I installed Classic Start 8, which s free and the computer now works as I hoped it would. Hope this helps
By David (United States) -
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-471P-6498 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
Everything is great with Acer except with Wi-Fi it continues to lose contact and I have no problem with any other device I have (iPod touch roku and kindle fire) Those that complain about windows 8 I can't understand it gives a great touch experience I will call Acer about Wi-Fi and hope they can correct this then I would give another star maybe two.

Went to Acer website and downloaded driver update. No problems at all and have been on Internet for hours. With that solved I can honestly say this is better than my Asus all in one with Windows 7.

1 nhận xét: