Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Acer - Aspire V5-571P-6648 Touch-Screen 15.6 Deals

By Laurie A. Sheridan "Lorielle" (Boston) -
This review is from: Acer - Aspire V5-571P-6648 Touch-Screen 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Silky Silver (Personal Computers)
The bad is that 1: you will be on one page, and another page, from another app, just flies open on top of it, or knocks you out of what you were doing entirely. This happens constantly, and I've read the same thing from other reviewers. But does this have something to do with Windows 8, or is it the computer, I don't know. I read you can do "command" plus "tab" to get the page back. I am, however, beginning to think, from reading other reviews, that this flipping around of pages is due to your wrists hitting the touchpad. 2: Another big problem for me, which is extremely annoying, but that I'm beginning to think might also be caused by wrists hitting the touchpad, is that the cursor constantly flies to the left, about the length of 8 characters, while I'm typing. And not only does it fly to the left, but when I'm typing into a field, it will fly to another field entirely. 3: The backspace key, which you need to delete with, barely works. In fact, the Comcast guy, who came to my house, said he'd return the computer for that reason alone. 4: The computer does not hold the wifi internet connection. It was constantly bumping me out of the internet to the point where this computer was useless to me. Comcast told me I needed to buy a new wireless router, which I did. But I now realize, from reading reviews on other sites, that this is a common problem with this computer; so, the wireless router had nothing whatsoever to do with it. Strangely, however, I solved this problem, by going into "settings" and clicking on my next door neighbor's name. Now I'm always connected to the internet through his connection! Like I said, I know nothing about computers, so don't ask me to explain that (nor could Comcast). 5: The audio, though quite loud compared to my ASUS, has a kind of lousy tinny sound. So, though I could not hear my ASUS without using headphones, the ASUS had beautiful sound quality, just the opposite of this, go figure. Now the good. 1: Quite fast 2: backlit keyboard really nice 3: Easy to type on, and I THINK I just solved the problem of the flying cursor, by keeping my wrists elevated. 4: sleek, attractive, light weight design. To end, due to the fast speed of the thing, I would say, yes, I'd recommend this. I actually do like it.


 By Tatartist28 -(CA)
This review is from: Acer - Aspire V5-571P-6648 Touch-Screen 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Silky Silver (Personal Computers)
This laptop is for the most part good. The screen switching issue really is annoying you will be on one screen and another one flies open, happens almost all the time I know a few other people with the same laptop from work and the same thing happens to them. The picture is good and the sound is ok. If anyone knows how to fix the screen issue please let me know. I would defiantly recommend spending a little more money for a better system!!!
By Deborah Tracey "dtartist" (southwest usa)

This review is from: Acer - Aspire V5-571P-6648 Touch-Screen 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Silky Silver (Personal Computers)
I am learning to love the windows 8 and having the touch screen is fun. I had an older acer and was quite happy with it and for the price of this one could not pass it up. Was worried at first about the windows 8 but playing around with it and discovering how it all works is really fun and easy. Different for sure but in a good way. Loving the back lit keyboard! Having trouble getting my old office program on it though, still trying to figure that out, it only gives the option to load the Office 2010 and I have an older version that it is not recognizing. There is supposed to be a way to get it on but have not figured that out yet. I love the light weight, sleek design with the larger screen than my others were. Not happy about the battery life. It claims to get 4-5 hrs on the battery but I have not been able to get more than 2. This is disappointing because one of the selling points for me was the longer battery life which it does not have! Other than that overall I am very pleased with this computer, the price is great for what you get. I added more memory to bring it to 8GB and response is really good, fast and touch is instant. Got the last one available before they discontinued it and got a great sale price, $200 cheaper than the upgraded version, so very happy about that. So other than the 2 hr battery life, I am very happy with this laptop and would recommended it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét