Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-571P-6698 15.6-Inch Deals

By D "D" (United States)
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 11.6" Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This was a gift for my husband, it works well and he loves it. The windows 7 is what I was wanting since I didn't want the win8, he is used to the vista and 7, the 8 would have had a learning curve. Everything works great except it seems to have a problem keeping an internet signal. It can lose it sometimes completely. I have no problem with any other device in the house so it has to be this little computer. I don't know what is wrong and it doesn't do it constantly.
Other than that problem it works well, I just wish it had a dvd drive, I bought an external to go with it but that is just something more to carry around.
The size is great, so easy to carry around, it is small like a chromebook and seems to have a lot of power and speed for the small size.

 By David J Buck (St. Joseph, MI USA)

This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-571P-6698 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
I bought this notebook computer for my daughter, who is a senior in high school So far, it has been everything she wanted. She finds the touchscreen interface that ties it with Windows 8 very easy to navigate. It appears to have enough pop for all of her needs, which mainly consist of word processing, video editing, internet browsing, Facebook, email and Netflix. I would highly recommend this computer to anyone.
By theodore cherry 

This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-571P-6698 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silky Silver) (Personal Computers)
Bought this for my wife to use and for it's better portability as opposed to my larger 2 year old Aspire.
After a week of figuring out Windows 8 navigation, we turned it on one morning and it booted into a Windows update. Then the blue screen with the error

message "microsoft visual C++Runtime library runtime error" appeared.
Repowering only resulted in this same error and attempts to restore the system didn't work. Acer support instructions didn't help, nor did the restore media they

sent us. At this point shipping it back to Acer was undertaken, luckily I had saved the boxes it came to us in. After a 2 week turnaround we got it back, reset to

its factory new state. After a few anxious minutes while Windows updated itself, all is well so far.
I dislike that there is no "hard drive light" that indicates when the HD is engaged in activity. I like that the USB slots are on the left side and thus do not infringe

into "mouse territory" as on my older Aspire's right side. Also like that the keyboard is backlighted, the keys work well with my 2 finger typing. Right now I'm not

much on touch screens and tiles.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét