Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Deals

By Lauren Cline - (CA)
This review is from: Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
It took a few minutes to work out windows 8, but once I did I couldn't be happier with this computer. It is so lightweight, the bottom of the computer doesn't get hot, and I love the number pad next to the keyboard. I would recommend this to anyone.

 By Alijah Arah (Dallas, TX) -
This review is from: Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
Would be five stars if it came with Windows 7. Now I have to ship it to myself and correct that before giving it to my friend. I needed a laptop with an SSD, but they were all prohibitively expensive. Why do manufacturers charge $250 more for a $90 SSD?

I bought this + a $30 4 gig crucial sodimm and a $100 120GB SSD, Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe MX, and a $6 external enclosure. For $600 I ended up with a laptop better than any sub $1000 I was able to find plus a bonus external 500 gig hard drive. Excellent value
By Korrine Skinner (Urbandale, IA United States)
This review is from: Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
The touchpad on this Acer was so sensitive (even when adjusted down), trying to type with this computer was a most frustrating experience. The slightest brush of my palm added characters, moved paragraphs and erased entire emails. After two weeks, I gave up and returned it in favor of a Dell that I was able to try before buying. Thankfully, Amazon has a quick and easy return system, but the whole ordeal was still a hassle since I use my PC daily for work.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét