Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire NX.M12AA.032;ASE1-531-4665 15.6-Inch Deals


By David W. Mello -(UK)

This review is from: Acer Aspire NX.M12AA.032;ASE1-531-4665 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Had an Acer before and got almost six years out of it and it still runs but I needed more memory but I was very leary about windows 8 so after searching I found this Acer on Amazon with windows 7 on it and I love it. It is fast, runs great and since I've had Vista in the past I really like the design of windows 7. Very happy with my purchase!
 By Gary D. Fairhcild - (CA)

This review is from: Acer Aspire NX.M12AA.032;ASE1-531-4665 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is my first lap top, I find it comfortable to use, maybe its just me, but the key board seems a little confined but, that may be because I'm not used to a lap top key board, but I'm getting used to it, I have a tendency to hit the cap lock a lot. And move the curser to weird, places. Other than that I love it!
By ed122 - (USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Acer Aspire NX.M12AA.032;ASE1-531-4665 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Arrived in good time well packaged. Had a bit of trouble at first but was probably operator error. Mainly got this because my other laptop has windows vista and was acting a little goofy. Didn't want to try windows 8, and have heard good things about 7. My first Acer computer and I'm very happy with it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét