Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-771-6882 17.3-Inch Deals

By Tyler S. -(CA)
This review is from: Acer Aspire V3-771-6882 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) (Personal Computers)
This laptop is definitely the best in our house. Its got windows 8 which is a bad transfer from 7 but it works alright. The screen is huge but if you want to do minor gaming get a wireless mouse the built-in right and left click don't respond to rapid clicking. But really all-in-all a great laptop I highly recommend it.

 By Don - (UK)
This review is from: Acer Aspire V3-771-6882 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) (Personal Computers)
I'm still getting used to Win8 ... my old desktop still is running WinXP ... my wife's laptop has Win7 and also at my place of employment my desktop runs Win7 ... I would have preferred 7 but went ahead with this laptop with 8 ... with Microsoft's Win8 update soon to be released maybe it will get easier adjusting to 8 ...
By Jerry Taylor (Chattanooga, Tennessee, US)
This review is from: Acer Aspire V3-771-6882 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) (Personal Computers)
i wouldn't think that 17.3 inches would be too big, but i was wrong, which is great for me because i like big screens but if you looking for something more compact and easier to carry around, try something smaller

1 nhận xét: