Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Deals

By Muqsith -(Ca)
This review is from: Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
Pros: good build. and configuration is sufficient for moderate day to day work loads (email, internet, wordprocessing, multimedia). Nice finsihing.

cons: For the price - No complaint. (It is not expected to be a high end gaming machine or workstation)

 By Jodi (Northern California, USA) -
This review is from: Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
The screen flickers on and off if the laptop is moved or touched. Acer had me ship it to their repair center at my expense. It was returned to me two weeks later, supposedly "fixed". I turned it on and the screen flickers much worse than before. I have once again shipped it back to Acer for repair. NO apology, no offer of simply replacing the item for a working computer. I emailed the company asking for help & nobody has responded. Customer service is awful. What a frustrating experience!
By Stephen Salisbury -
This review is from: Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
It is turning out to be a good computer. The only problem I had is getting my software install. I would suggest that Acer recommend an outfit to go to for software help. They are all from India but which one is the best.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét