Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-122P-0600 11.6-Inch Deals

By sarahtejas 
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-122P-0637 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Chill Silver) (Personal Computers)
I got this Acer touch screen computer about two weeks ago and have been really really happy with it. It's extremely portable -- so small and light it fits in every bag I have. And the touch screen is cool even if I don't use it much (I typically dock into a monitor and keyboard so don't really need touch). And I am using it as my primary work computer so it's on ALL day with lots of open programs, which the processor is handling no problem. I think the only drawback is getting used to Windows 8. Because I use the computer for work I am in Microsoft Office programs all day and those work in "classic" mode so the switching between tiles and classic is a little annoying. But even with that I'd totally recommend it to others. Am even considering buying another one for my daughter as her first computer!
By breakingben 

This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-122P-0600 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Chill Silver) (Personal Computers)
I just received the laptop and set everything up. It's awesome and pretty fast. I love the portable size and the silver color. The touch screen works amazingly. I do like windows 7 better, but windows 8 is pretty easy and useful. This laptop is a great deal. For an 11.6 screen with an AMD A6 processor and 500 GB it's a steal. It is a little slow when downloading programs (I just uploaded Microsoft Office) but I don't mind at all. I'm really just going to use it for music, college, MS Office, and web surfing. Overall: Awesome laptop!


By nunnehi 
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-122P-0600 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Chill Silver) (Personal Computers)
I purchased mine directly from Acer because they ran a special on the 6GB ram quad core version for the same price as Amazon has the 4GB quad core for.
I am in real estate and rarely have the ability to plug my laptop in, always on the go. I was a little concerned with all the reviews saying this hardly had any battery life but because of the price and features I was looking I went ahead and took a chance.
I don't sit at my laptop for hours straight but rather use it 10-20-30 minutes at a time. thru the course of the day probably a total of 4-5 hours. on my first day I used the laptop several times and never shut it off. When I got home 16 hours later it still had 35% battery life left. To me that goes way beyond my expectations. I can see that maybe if you want to take it on an 8 hour flight and watch 4 movies back to back that it might die on you but for the average use picking it up thru out the day without ever shutting it off and powering it on, I am quite happy. This gets me thru my 12-16 hour work day without ever having to plug it in. The trick is setting up the right power settings on battery.
I almost purchased a windows tablet. I was looking at the surface and the Iconia w700 but budget came into play for me and im glad I actually have a regular laptop with a full keyboard.
Everyone else might have a bum battery or i might have gotten the one and only gem, either way I am perfectly satisfied.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét