Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C710-2487 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) Deals

By Rizzle "Riz" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Acer C710-2487 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) (Personal Computers)
This is my first chromebook, so I am still getting used to it. But it is lighting fast (compared to the dell I had before). Probably the most memory I use is watching Netflix, but I don't have a problem streaming. It starts up in seconds and the battery seems to last for days on standby, which is nice. Its super light and easy to carry around at work. You can pull it out like a phone and google for quick answers or bring up documents without the hassle of waiting for startup or a tiny screen. I haven't had any connectivity issues with it.

The thing I am disappointed with is the slides, docs and spreadsheets programs.. they are not as compatible with office as I thought they would be, but they will open and edit office docs. However, even with simple documents the formatting is changed dramatically. Its still usable, just requires more effort to re-edit. Being able to store everything on the google drive and open from any computer is awesome.

The only thing that's not good is the bottom doesn't come screwed on and there are actually "warranty void" stickers over the screw holes, so the back does fall off every now and them, which I feel is asking for trouble.

For the price, the value is great. I've never had a computer this mobile or fast. I'm hoping the apps will improve as time goes on.

 By Arthur H Meyer -
This review is from: Acer C710-2487 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) (Personal Computers)
Fast startup.
No crapware.
No frequent updates.
No more Norton price increases.
Lite weight.
Easy to read text

I am still adjusting to the google spreadsheet and trying to figure out photo downloads.
I don't like having to buy a new printer or boot up the old laptop to print
By jeremy (gaylord michigan) -(CA)
This review is from: Acer C710-2487 11.6-Inch Chromebook (Iron Gray) (Personal Computers)
When I was shopping for a new laptop i did a lot of looking and research...but then someone asked "how are you going to be using it?" That is when I realized that I didn't need all the programs that came with most laptops...MS Office kind of stuff....and even though
I didn't know exactly what I wanted, I did know that I didn't want something that took forever to turn on, had to update all the time, and would get sluggish eventually with or without the updates. So I tried out Google Drive and Picasa and some other Google apps and they are great. This was my solution and I couldn't be happier. So great.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét