Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire NX.M83AA.006;V5-121-0818 11.6-Inch Deals

By xavier - (UK)

This review is from: Acer Aspire NX.M83AA.006;V5-121-0818 11.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Literally to be used for online web surfing and other quick minor cpu uses...the color is all black don't be fooled by the picture. No disc drive just so you know...besides that its pretty stylish small, compact and light. I would say perfect for the person who is constantly on the go. Also makes my backpack a lot lighter than my last laptop, perfect for college students.

 By Michael J. Sutton (Westminster College, Gore School of Business, Salt Lake City, UT)

This review is from: Acer Aspire NX.M83AA.006;V5-121-0818 11.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I was very impressed with the arrival of my netbook. I needed an inexpensive netbook because my recent tablet fried itself. The netbook arrived in excellent condition. Out of the box it was up and working. I needed to spend about 8 hours going through updates to the Windows operating system. But i expected having to reboot after upgrades, since this has happened before with other computers who had an initial image of the WIN 7 operating system when it was manufactured, but needed to catch up. Keyboard is acceptable. Glide mouse works great. Sreen is ample when I am in Starbucks, but I plug into a larger Acer flat screen when I work from home.
By Howard Perry Davis (ca)

This review is from: Acer Aspire NX.M83AA.006;V5-121-0818 11.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This product is perfect for my sight impaired daughter. The size and keyboard work well with her talking programs. This is her second Acer and she loves them. They don't last all that long, but, what do you expect for what you pay? Will definitely order another like it.

1 nhận xét: