Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 11.6 Deals

By janice holt 

This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 11.6" Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
It's lightweight but sturdy, and has many components which were exactly as I expected it to be. I've never seen an 11.6 computer this sturdy or good with memory and processing power. If you're looking for something light but great with videos and basic school/gaming then this is what you want. Definitely something I'll be looking for in future laptops and computers.
 By D "D" (United States) 
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 11.6" Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This was a gift for my husband, it works well and he loves it. The windows 7 is what I was wanting since I didn't want the win8, he is used to the vista and 7, the 8 would have had a learning curve. Everything works great except it seems to have a problem keeping an internet signal. It can lose it sometimes completely. I have no problem with any other device in the house so it has to be this little computer. I don't know what is wrong and it doesn't do it constantly.
Other than that problem it works well, I just wish it had a dvd drive, I bought an external to go with it but that is just something more to carry around.
The size is great, so easy to carry around, it is small like a chromebook and seems to have a lot of power and speed for the small size.
By Jennifer Dages (Pennsylvania, United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)  
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 11.6" Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Although I only got this laptop this week I am very pleased with it. I was looking for something in between a regular laptop and a tablet and this is it. It only weights about 3 lbs which is perfect. It still has a full keyboard and a 12 inch screen so it is not hard for me to use but it is light to carry around. I did order a case for it. It came easy to set up for a wireless network. I got Skype loaded right away and it is great b/c it has a camera installed so works well with Skype. I wanted Windows 7 and it has that so I am also pleased with that. So far the battery life seems decent and I am trying to keep it charged up for when I leave the house with it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét